Monday, September 1, 2008

Aunt Ruby's Wizard Deluxe

My grandma is the best ever. Everyone says that about theirs, but mine truly is. She's been a constant great example in my life and I am amazed by all she's accomplished. She's a self-sufficient, loving and creative woman who's got a sunny outlook on life. What more could you ask for??

Her sister, Ruby, passed away last year and Grandma wanted me to have her sister's really cool sewing machine. It was shipped to Mom and Dad all the way from Gilroy, CA - the garlic capitol of the world.

It got a little beat up during the trip, but my handy Gym has fixed it up. I am eternally grateful to him for that!

Here are some pics of this gem that I am so proud to own...


1 comment:

Vera said...

Sorry about your aunt passing away. Love the machine your grandma gave you. My daughter has an old singer treadle that her grandmother gave her. Wish it were mine. Oh yeah love Gilroy, we use to live in Hollister, just about 20 miles from Gilroy. love the garlic festival too.